Wednesday, April 28, 2010

..ObLivioUs...

One of the series around 80's-90's that I remember because of the ridiculous hair ... haha thats what I think back then... and still... Not trying to cheapen the movie, I like this movie too (but not one of my favorite).. Just cant stand the hair..
So, today I found this picture while blog browsing... And just realize now... that not only the hair is ridiculous ... the.. hmm..whatever you want to call it, I prefer body shape, is also ultra- goofy...

I've grown and I see things differently, this outfit makes me laugh when I see it the first time again ... I just cant take my eyes from the hip..
okay.. so they are an alienated human, but whats with the lines on their hip?.. is it a detachable costumes... and for Wilykit and Wilikat... please..., cud somebody put some clothes on them... If I had a 4 or 5 year old, I probably wouldn't let them to watch this movie.. cant stand if they try to imitate them.. LOL..
But, when I try to google the image.. this is what I found

Yaayy... the whole family heroes with clothes...
but they're not originally comes in clothes right?... they look like the first picture when they come right? I forgot... how come... goodness gracious!!

I think I need to take one of these... for my memory enhancer... gosh I'm getting O L D... a bit shame to say that...

No comments:

Post a Comment