Monday, May 3, 2010

..THe D's last marvelous Day...

Friday was the last day for one of my besties at office - 'D'...

we gave her a remembrance...
it was a picture of all of us at the Agency Department..

'twas a sad yet happy moment.. we are happy to know that she l-o-v-e-s the gift, yet sad for its a parting gift...



We had sushi for lunch, if you're puzzled with our dresses (and shoes too!!), yup!! it was on purpose... we look gorgeous rite??!! I was satisfied.....

I was so glad I choose turquoise... I love that color!!!

Anyway, me and pu3 gave her a scrap thingy on frame.. with purple color and purple butterflies (it was D's favorite)



And the evening she held a party, we went for karaoke, it was a blast!! we had such a great crazy time singing and dancing... really are a great-last-moment time...








Thanks a lot Ms. D, sure hell will miss you around ....
a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment