Sunday, May 16, 2010

whats had been going on...

Lots had been going on over the past week... and without pictures.. thats why I'm just gonna have to tell you about it...

I've got my self into a series of face peeling.... arrghh it was one of a the longest and worst week of my life...
one day my boss came to me and said
boss : hey, i've wanted to asked you... whats with the face? is it unpurpose or you wilingly get your self into it?
me : I got my self into it boss.... *sigh*
what can I say... beauty needs sacrifice.... but when it went along I dreaded that sentences

last thursday we went to a circus.... yaayy...(still with an awfull look bcoz of the peeling) but we had a great time... especially the kids...






and on the same day I finally bought my self a pair of flat shoes, a cute one too... right in time to pull me out of my almost desperate soul....

And a friend of mine got married... very happy for them and hope they wud have a blessed one...

Today a week ago, I look like I was burned out of something but today I almost look normal, a little red but almost normal...
Have a blast coming week everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment