Thursday, May 27, 2010

...What Clings...

People are often unreasonable and self-centered
FORGIVE THEM ANYWAY
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives
BE KIND ANYWAY
If you are honest, people may cheat you
BE HONEST ANYWAY
If you find happiness, people may be jealous
BE HAPPY ANYWAY
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow
DO GOOD ANYWAY
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough
GIVE YOUR BEST ANYWAY
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God,
IT NEVER WAS BETWEEN YOU AND THEM ANYWAY

--Mother Theresa



I found this quotes on Julie's Blog Snips and Snails (please pay a visit and pray for her son ANDREW)...
I read this quote yesterday but can't stop my self to blog about it..
I often involved in a small argue with my hubby on how we shud "protect" ourselves from being fooled by others so just stop being too kind or how we have done our best but never gets the credits so don't do your best but I always stick on my thoughts that it is always between me and GOD.
I'm not trying to blame my hubby, please understand that sometimes we just ran out of patience and feels 'enough is enough'... I'm also not playing angels here.. but I know my GOD and He never fails me nor anyone else....
Mother Theresa got it all...It gives me strength... hope you do too...


P.S. Tomorrow is Vesak Day in Jakarta, so its a National Holiday... means... for a full time working mom like me... its time for family and a lot of FUN... have a BLAST weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment