Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Pile of Wishes unGranted

Lately I've been recalling my women thingy wish list.... lots of things that haven't materialized..yet.. ;)
starting from the things I urgently needed to the non-essentials-just-for-fun-things... well the non essentials is actually choking up the list... lol... 
  • In desperate need of Flat Shoes..., almost bought one last week, but after a struggling mind-thoughts and a little temptation from friends I willingly and unhesitatingly pick out a cute-good-looking-awesome black peep toe classic wedges which also already on my list before... with no regrets.... LOL  

  • I'm not a bag person, I didn't have much of these on my chest and also not a brand worshiper, any kind that fits my eyes cud go down ... but always a shoulder sling bag lovers... mine is now peeling out I guess because I wear it almost everyday.... poor me... this is a real excuse to get a new one right??
  • a black bolero...I had some tank tops which I would boldly wear BEFORE I got pregnant and gave birth to the ELDEST one... shut up??!! yeahh ... well I donate some, but there are few that I really love and actually just bought another last week...hehe... so this to cover up the overflowing f.a.t around my biceps... and why black?? because it matches any color...

  • some work outfits..., I finally need this for my 4 years employers who always provide a-bit-weird-on-color classic uniform for us, finally decided not to make any this year to minimize cost.. not sure this was a good or bad news....hhhmmmm
  • Boots... aaahh... I love boots...boots is always on my list, but even though I'm so much in love with it haven't got any... lets keep them in the store and on my list until I figure out where to wear that....coz I'm not really a natty person...

  • A new sport shoes, because my old one is barely feasible to use.... well, my friends and me had a late resolution for this year (better than not).... to loose some weight and start on our workouts....but not so seriously taken... excuses excuses excuses... oh what the h*ll....I still need it... 
  • This last on the list is what i've been dreaming for these past view months... but also being arguing with my hubby on which on the above is going to go down... so much in love with both, but the thing is the SLR are quite pricey... which I'm not so happy about... aargghh... its a tough decision.... we'll see which one ended up on our shopping bag... will post an update...

 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment