Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jai Ho!!!!!!!

I love this song... first heard it while watching Slumdog Millionaire...
and today I ran into this song again, I heard it at the office, someone make it a cellphone ringtones... which remind me to googled the real meaning of Jai Ho that I've been planning to do BUT always forgot... 
So, I googled it, some of my friends told me that the meaning was Destiny, but according to Mr.Wiki it was "may victory be yours" or "victory/triumph to thee".....so its uplifting just like the song beat that can make you move your feet...

Like I've been telling you about my face pealing series... owkay.. this week I'm getting better... did I mention that I look horrible last week I even wear a face mask... here's a picture of me last week


I'm recovering my soul right now... hahaha... trust me I didn't take this lightly, it was quite very  stressful week... and on this 2nd week, my neck still hurts, every morning I found another new scar because I scratch it while sleeping.....but its getting better..... and yesterday morning getting ready for work, I look my self in the mirror and decided not to wear mask, I'm gaining my confidence... I decided to supported my decision and accept my condition right now.. c'mon.. it wont be long... and if anyone ever stare at me because of how I look... I'm going to ignored them...
I am getting better and better and better every day...

JAI HO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment