Sunday, April 25, 2010

ugLy Bad LousY Dream!!

Haven't blog for a week... coming back to tell how this week is so different... I'm having three-in-a-row bad dreams... I dunno whats get in to me...well probably for the hard thinking I've been having the last view weeks...
but from all 3 bad dreams, the one that sticks is the last one.. the story almost like what happens in Final Destination only a bit different...
So, when it started I was suddenly in the middle of a Funeral of a friend (I prefer not to mention names here) and I came along with my other 3 friend. And whats freak about it is that the three of us could see the spirit of my dead friend and He/She was mad at us (I cant make, you know dreams sometime blur)... and throwing a balls of fire at us that sounds like a bomb... strange is that nobody else sees this..
The freak doesn't ended there... I wish a was awoke there but it continued... One by one my fellows who can saw the spirit died...until the last one.. I wake up... I didn't get to die yet... get relief.. nah ah...this is the part that makes me soooo freak out...
When you dream of someone you know is dead it means that the person is going to live long...that is what people here use to say... I dont know where that idea comes from, but that is what I heard since I was little... So, having my friends dead means that they will live long....
But I didn't get to died....... OMG!!! I really hated that dream and prefer not to believe in it... that is SO NOT TRUE... right???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment