Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter is Just around the Corner

Easter is coming... and my office will be on a long weekend holiday. Starting this Good Friday.
And will have quite a busy weekend with family, attending Church for Holy Communion and friends meeting on Friday, Wedding reception on Saturday and finally, what my kids been waiting for, Sunday Easter Egg Hunt and morning services at church and I've got Kevin's (my niece) birthday party on Sunday afternoon. Hopefully will be able to take some good picture of it all, especially on the egg hunt.

Thanking my GOD for such a wonderful family and such a wonderful life...and how He's willing to sacrifice His life for us who believed in Him...

"Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: 'He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.' Now I have told you."

No comments:

Post a Comment