Sunday, October 3, 2010

I MISS BLOGGING....

Its been too long since my last real post, because my previous writings whom I post on a train on my way to office is just like that...
Okay, I get so bounded with my job and my 'mommy task' which make me so busy.. hell I miss blogging a lot.
So, this is the fun part that I miss to tell you all....

me and hubs finally decided to buy an SLR Canon 500D and I fell in love with it...



and this is my first shot...


I know its not a "wow" but I'm happy with it...
and...
other than that, me and fams went for "a little runaway" for 2 days... to the beach...



Cute Z so love the sand... she shows face like that because of me calling and disturb the fun....

  and Gorgeous F is my favourite model....



and some of my shots with friend whom had been a happy volunteer..., pics below after edited....






I'm glad i finally post something here....
am trying to fix my time, start blogging and reading books again...
will be back anytime soon....
Gosh I miss blogging....



xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment