Saturday, July 3, 2010

...Brothers MANGA Drawings...

I'm staying at mums house this weekend...after waiting almost like a day long they finally handed over the laptop to me...
okay, some of you who reads my previous post probably think that this has something to do with it... but nope.
I want to thank all commenters for the support, writing could be one of the solutions...

anyway...

I found this picture





this is my youngest brothers courtesy... already ask him for permission, and he immediately agree... he is just 13 yrs old and he really loves to draw manga (click on it and smart Mr.Wiki will explain it to you)
He wants to know your opinion... if you don't mind sparing your time...
I told you... they are always a lot of fun...

Thanks before....


xoxo

PS. Its all written in Bahasa and some still not finish yet... so just comment on the drawings...

No comments:

Post a Comment