Sunday, July 25, 2010

FACES that I Just CANT Ressist!!!

A lot of my friend said that Cute Z had an extra size lips... I don't care what they all said, I'm not going to deny it... she is...but I found it cute and a bit sexy....
So, would love to share you all the many faces of Z... (sorry about the picture quality... taken from a mobile cam)


This could be "no more picture please" or "what are you lookin' at" face...

 just woke up from her nap, and I think she is all fired up to do some "cleaning"...
 

This is her face at the end of the day... after the "cleaning"...

this only indicate that she had a very good night sleep.... a happy stretching face in the morning...


and it continued.... more happy faces...



and probably this is why i think her lips is sexy...


Okay, watch out Jolie... someone is going to beat you up!!


Have a great weekend!!!


xoxo

1 comment: