Sunday, June 13, 2010

GTKY SUNDAY

Getting to know YOU


OMG!! its Sunday already....wew... time does fly quick...
Normally I only had churches and a good rest for a routine but since last week I added GTKY to tone up the day... muchos gracias to Mannland5 for her great idea...check out her cool website and join the fun stuff ladies!!
so here it goes...


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

I would choose the flight, but my hubby wont let me... he will force me to choose Superhuman Speed bcoz he thinks I'm slow... yeah right!!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?

the recognition from school for my good grades in high school... its that even count?

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

nope.. but that would be interesting...

4. What is your favorite Summer month?

despite of a lot of birthdays which means extra cash... I love June...

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Pool... before the tsunami I would definitely pick Ocean...


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

ever since I was married and had my eldest one, every summer is special....


7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

A cute pink turtle neck shirt which had small flowers motif,, just bought it 2 weeks a go for Rp. 35,000 or equals to USD 3.84


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Just a bit... it also because of my hubby loves football...

There it is...

Happy Sunday y'all.....

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. lol... i would pick the Ocean if tsunami doesn't ever exist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure high school awards count! They better! It's funny that you mentioned thembecause I just had my awards night last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grades from high school count. That is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from GTKY & I'm a new follower!

    Your kiddos are PRECIOUS!

    And I chose flight too--but I really wanted to pick all of them! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a new follower from Friday's blog hop! Come visit me at Mama's Little Chick.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com

    ReplyDelete