Friday, June 4, 2010

Between Birthdays, Parties, Training, Excitement and Guilt

Its Friday and I got a lot of things on my mind...

This is going to be a busy weekend,,, tomorrow I will have some shopping and bday cake hunting to do for F birthday is on Monday and she wants to celebrate it with her friends at school,,, 
Sunday is another day, my brother is going to be baptized so its a morning service ended up with family gathering all day long... 
Monday is the birthday bash...getting in all the fun and a lot of presents...
Next week I'm going to be busy preparing all the docs I need for the training,,, hey,,, haven't told you about the training, okay, so me and my colleague P is going to Singapore in mid of June for a 3 day training,,, but my boss said that we're able to spend the rest of  the weekend there,,, a blast?? nah!!,, for that I'm going to miss my hubby birthday,,,,a struggle, been given a chance to put a step in another country and for FREE is definitely a gift, but missing his birthday is sucks,,, I'm tortured between the excitement of going abroad and the guilt of missing his important day,,,asking for other day arrangement for the training is impossible,,, I'm happy and pissed at the same time,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment